Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's a .....


.... well, we won't find that out until December 29th, or whenever this baby makes it's debut. I am finally getting around to posting the ultrasound picture from a few months ago. Baby #4 is sure active, and we are getting so excited to welcome him/her into our family. I bought a baby boy outfit the other day and it's hanging in our bedroom. That has made it so much more real! We have lots of fun baby girl clothes, but will have to do lots of shopping if we have a boy. This pregnancy has been pretty rough for me. I have been VERY sick and still am nauseated almost everyday. I don't want to complain, just document and remember. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have another baby. What a blessing children are! 6 weeks to go!

3 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

I am so excited for you guys. I feel for you (it's ok to complain a little).

Boyd Family said...

Oh Natalie! I can't wait for you to have a sweet little baby!! Keep us posted. I wish we were closer so I could hold him/her. Jace is such a big guy now he hardly seems like a baby!

Ash said...

OH MAN!! I was so excited to hear "boy or girl"! I saw your title the other day and haven't been able to get it loaded until now! What a tease!! Hope you guys are enjoying San Antonio!