Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My parents were able to come visit us for Thanksgiving and see a bit of San Antonio. It was so much fun, but went way too quickly! We enjoyed a delicious dinner on Thanksgiving and just enjoyed spending some time together. On Friday we went to Sea World and couldn't have asked for better weather. We all loved the Christmas shows, and even got my mom to go on a few roller coasters. Amelia was very willing to get her picture taken, and I realize how few Paden and Larisa are in alone. Sorry kids, we'll get more next time!






On Saturday we went to the Riverwalk and rode on a boat ride. What a beautiful, entertaining place! Again, perfect weather to enjoy! Thanks grandma and grandpa for all the fun! We miss you and can't wait to have you visit again!


We truly have so much to be thankful for! How blessed we are to live in a free nation and have so many privileges. We always have plenty to eat, a house to keep us warm, clothes and shoes, family, friends and countless other blessings. I am so grateful for my husband and sweet children. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and for His Son who made it possible to be with all of my family forever!

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Aren't visitors the best!! We'll trade you weather!!

Jodi said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! And yes, that weather looks fabulous! Natalie, you look great! Can't wait to see what this new little baby is.

Des said...

What a fun Thanksgiving weekend! It was fun to see some pics of your cute mom. She was the greatest seminary secretary ever! :)

Ash said...

Awww...I love Sea World! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! And your tummy is still so small! How do you do it? You look great!

Boyd Family said...

Natalie, If I didn't know you were pregnant I'd never know!! You look great. You're almost at the end!! What fun pictures! When Joseph woke up this morning throwing up he asked me if I'd call you and tell you so you could tell Amelia! We miss you!