Monday, September 8, 2008

31 Things We Love...




Rich's birthday was actually on the 4th, but I am a little slow. I have seen this idea on other blogs and really like it, so here goes...Things we love about Daddy
1. He is a great daddy.
2. He is a loving husband.
3. He is a very hard worker.
4. He has LOTS of hobbies and includes our kids in them.
5. He is very determined and accomplishes his goals.
6. He does the dishes when I don't get to them.
7. He folds laundry, even though he would rather be doing most anything else.
8. He supports the kids in their sports and activities.
9. He encourages me to have "Girls' Night Outs".
10. He likes to spend time with the family
11. He is a great example to our kids.
12. He is a great dentist.
13. He is going to willingly go back to school to become an endodontist.
14. He has a strong testimony and honors his priesthood.
15. He knows how to fix lots of things and saves us money on cars, house repairs, etc.
16. He is very handsome!
17. He gives the kids bean bag rides, flip flops, airplane rides and walks on the ceiling.
18. He helps me clean up the horrible messes that come with potty training.
19. He likes to take our kids out to give them lots of experiences. Been There, Done That!
20. He isn't afraid to dream and hope.
21. He loves me and still thinks I am pretty.
22. He is a great Primary Teacher.
23. He puts up with all my reading.
24. He knows how to hunt (I am thinking that I will appreciate this talent someday if I ever can't run to Walmart or the grocery store for meat).
25. He wants his pilots license but is considerate enough to make sure I am okay with it.
26. He finds the good in every place we have lived long before I do.
27. He is very patient with our kids.
28. He shaves everyday--thank you Air Force!
29. He is proud to serve our country and is hoping to be able to serve on a deployment.
30. He is shy but has really loosened up over the 9 years we've been married.
31. He gave me our beautiful children!

1 comment:

Ben and Laurie said...

Ben wants a pilot's license too! I heard it is really popular for dentists. I like your shaving comment the best!