Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time Marches On...

I am having a hard time trying to type where I want, so I guess it will go here. Yes, the Howards are still alive and kicking, and a lot has changed. Quick summary: we are now living in Louisiana for the next 3 years Rich graduated his residency and is now an official endodontist; Paden is almost 12 and is an all A student, loves soccer, piano and excited to go on his first deer hunt; Amelia is 9 and has an amazing mind, also has all A's, is doing fabulous learning piano, and is very imaginative; Larisa just started Kindergarten and has basically taught herself to read, is on the team in gymnastics and has competed, taught herself to swim this summer and LOVES animals; and Jack is almost 2 and is extremely active, loves trucks, balls, tractors, swimming and airplanes.












I guess this is better late than never, but I feel bad for all the memories I have missed recording. I used to be so good at keeping a journal, and then when I had my sweet kids, when it should have been so important and fun, I just didn't make it a priority. That HAS to CHANGE! I hope to do better for my kids.

4 comments:

Clarisa :) said...

whoo hoo Nan!!! do more! ;)

Tiffani said...

Wait a second, you moved again? Oh my, you must blog more often. I was imagining you in Texas still. (That's where you were, right?)

womenstyl.com said...

mnaaaaah love u baby black women hairstyle

Short Haircuts said...

love the braids hairstyle of blue shirt girl and if you want to get the more hairstyles for your princess then visit us
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/braids-hairstyles-easy/