Friday, May 14, 2010

Kids, kids and more kids











I haven't been very good at blogging lately, but had to share a few... okay, a LOT, of cute pictures! I am dying over how quickly my kiddos are changing and growing up. I remember being Paden and Amelia's ages, and it doesn't seem that long ago. We have been enjoying the slower pace of the last few months and the kids are all doing fantastic. This summer is going to be busy and fun! Paden and Amelia only have a few weeks of school left, and then I am going to do my annual trip to Utah. Unfortunately Rich can't come, so I will be driving 21+ hours solo. I sure hope Jack is ready to live in that car seat! Speaking of Jack, he had his 4 month visit and is now a whopping 15 lbs. 2 oz. and 26 inches long! He is our biggest baby yet! We are all still smitten by our Jack Jack. The kids love watching him roll around and love his smiles and giggles. I got a big surprise for Mother's Day... a new, much needed camera! Lot's more pictures to come!

4 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

They are so adorable. Good luck with the drive.

Jodi said...

You are so brave to do that drive alone!
The kids ARE growing so fast

Boyd Family said...

Jack is all grown up!! I can't believe it! They all look great. You still amaze me. I don't think I'd EVER do that drive alone. You're awesome. Have a fun trip!!

Lane family said...

Jack looks so big already! Time just flies right by! Congratulations on your new camera... it's so fun to be able to look back at pictures. I love Amelia's hair... so pretty. Are loving 2 boys and 2 girls? I sure do! We still need to make it your way and do Sea World. Dale is NEVER around. so who knows when it will be. :( We will let you know for sure!