Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jack- 2 Months old






I can hardly believe that my baby is already 2 months old! Jack doesn't have that tiny, newborn look anymore, and he is so strong and interactive. I love when he looks at me with total love and seems to look into my soul. I love this baby so intensely! It constantly amazes me how a parent's love grows exponentially when they have more children. Each one is amazing, unique and captures your heart. I love my kids and am so grateful to be a mom, even when I haven't showered for three days and my house is dangerously cluttered!

At 2 months old Jack:
*loves his baths
*smiles so big his entire body wiggles
*loves to eat
*talks and coos
*laughed for the first time last night
*loves to be held by his brother and sisters
*holds his head up when he has tummy time
*has the most sparkly eyes
*sleeps most nights between 7-10 hours!!!!!
His stats at his checkup today were:
*23 inches tall (25 %)
*12 lbs. (41 %)

The doctor thought he looked longer than the length the nurse recorded, so she measured him two more times. It was the same number every time. She kept saying, "He looks so long! I thought he would measure longer!" I think he is going to be all legs like his daddy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Natalie, he is just darling! And how does he already have such pretty, dark, long lashes like Larisa? I guess I'm just used to the platinum lashes that my kids have until they're 2 :). I hope you guys are doing great. He sure is a cute little guy!

Boyd Family said...

What a sweet little man. I can't believe how strong he is already!! They grow up too fast. Keep soaking up all that sweet baby love!!!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

What cute baby. He looks like Amelia to me. Hopefully he has some of her zest for life. I am so glad you guys are doing good. We miss you.

Lane family said...

WOW! I guess it's been awhile since I checked your blog! Congratulations! He's adorable... you will love having 2 boys and 2 girls. It's such a fun dynamic!

katie said...

He's a DOLL!! He looks just like your other kids.