Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Amelia






I decided a few years ago that buying school pictures is not the way to go for our family. They are too expensive and my kids are usually flashing a fake smile with hair all messed up. I have ended up taking them to get pictures done at Walmart or JCPenney, and they turn out great! This school year I didn't take Paden and Amelia for pictures because I felt pretty horrible most of the time. I finally took Amelia in and will schedule Paden, Larisa and Jack soon. I am so happy with Amelia's pictures! The photographer was so great with her and let her be herself. I just can't believe how grown up my little girl is!

2 comments:

Boyd Family said...

She is getting taller! Awesome bridge picture. Is she still doing gymnastics? I sure do miss you Natalie!!

Ash said...

Cute pics! She is looking so grown up! Hope you're loving San Antonio!